When it comes to senior placement, there’s nothing like the personal service you get at VIP Senior Placement. While there are several others touting their services via the web, they do not get involved personally in the local market or even at a personal, “face-to-face” level. Some will hand you a list of housing options with good reviews and send you off alone to decide. While others do a brief phone interview, give your name to their favorite facilities who call and hound you to visit, and you never meet them or hear from them again.
At VIP, we definitely do things differently. First, we listen carefully to the current situation and circumstances of our client and their family. Once we get an accurate assessment of the client’s condition, we get to work for you. Since 2008, we have maintained data on nearly every assisted living, memory care and residential care home available in Maricopa County. Our homegrown database lists the known strengths and weaknesses of each, the costs, their standing with the State of Arizona and much more. On your behalf, we make the calls and visit qualified facilities that meet criteria of your loved one and their situation. We negotiate general terms and make sure the staff and management team are clear about your expectations, BEFORE we take you on a personal guided tour.
When you contact VIP Senior Placement, we spend time getting to know each senior and their families
- What is your current living situation?
- What is your medical history? Did you have a recent accident?
- How soon do you think you will need to transition?
- What type of activities and assistance are you looking for?
- What level of care is required now? What about future needs?
- What family members are involved in helping you make this decision?
When it comes to searching for assisted living we strive to add a personal touch. Each of our clients has unique physical, mental and emotional health needs and we recognize the individual challenges you may be faced with while searching for assisted living. You may find yourself or a loved one in any one of these situations:
- Living alone at home and getting around, but would like to have more activities and others around as well.
- Struggling with daily activities, such as dressing, managing medication, cooking or getting in and out of bed.
- Medically declining from a chronic condition as other symptoms arise, such as incontinence and dementia.
- Being discharged from a Hospital, Rehab or Nursing home after an ‘episode’, and you cannot go back home.
- Your Caregiver is unable to help you or a loved one in the home and everyone’s care and safety are now at risk.
These are just a few of the many examples we encounter here at VIP Senior Placement on a weekly basis. Despite the similarity in situations, what’s unique about them is the individual. It goes without saying, that everyone is unique and has certain personal characteristics that make their medical condition, genuine to them. Then we consider the personal, social, financial and geographical location factors involved and begin to strategize together with you and your family, to make this transition as smooth as possible.
A personalized Senior Placement Service will make sure a family isn’t out in the local area searching on their own. Some of the ‘internet’ based companies in this industry, simply phish you off the internet and coach you from a desk somewhere. At VIP Senior Placement, we make sure you have an advocate by your side, every step of the way, making sure you understand the nature of the assisted living, independent living or memory care you are looking for. We service the Phoenix Metropolitan Area, including Scottsdale, Glendale, Gilbert, Mesa, Sun City, Surprise and can help with Arizona’s Long Term Care financial process. Every client we serve has unique medical, physical and personal needs and our experience has been that your loved one will not just “fit in” at just any nice looking facility in the area.
Our personalized approach to senior placement will ensure your family is being guided toward the facilities that:
- Matches each individual to the housing that is right for them.
- Understands both the current and long term care needs.
- Provides support and education that gives peace of mind to seniors and their loved ones.
We do our best to listen and offer our insight and expertise as part of this demanding process. With our industry knowledge, guidance and personal service, you will be choosing from the best senior housing options in the area.
If you are in need of immediate support, or you’d simply like to talk to us and learn more about our services, please call us today at (480)717-9868, and let’s talk about the best options that are right for you.